Breakdown Round-the-clock breakdown assistance
A vehicle breakdown never comes at the right time. We help you quickly and efficiently.
What to do in the event of a breakdown
A breakdown refers to any technical defect that makes the vehicle impossible to drive.
Procedure in the event of a breakdown:
- Contact Assistance using the details on the yellow sticker (see vehicle folder).
- When you call, please have the vehicle registration certificate and vehicle number ready (see yellow sticker).
- Specify exactly where you are and your own telephone number.
- Description of the breakdown.
- Stay with the vehicle – important: no work will be carried out on an unoccupied vehicle.
- Notify Assistance that you require a replacement vehicle (if the breakdown is not fixed).
- The patrolman can provide support if you require transfer to the replacement vehicle.
Post Company Cars Assistance – around the clock:
- From Switzerland: 0800 667 277
- From abroad: +41 (0)58 827 61 54
Assistance is not available from Post Company Cars Ltd:
See yellow sticker or service card on or in the vehicle folder.