Claim Professional help with vehicle damage
Damage to a vehicle is annoying. We provide telephone and administrative support and coordinate the repair of your vehicle with the bodywork shop and insurance company.
Is your vehicle damaged – whether glass or material damage? Send us your claims notification using the online claims notification form or by e-mail.
If anything is unclear, please contact us directly.
Please ensure that there is a European Accident Statement in the vehicle at all times. We will be happy to send you a European Accident Statement on request.
If you need a replacement vehicle, please notify Post Company Cars Assistance or your garage/bodywork shop directly.
|From Switzerland||0800 667 277
||+41 (0)58 827 61 54
|European emergency number||112|
|Police (anywhere in Switzerland)
Always call the police:
- When prescribed by road traffic law, e.g. in the event of injury/death
- In the event of accidents with an unknown cause, with animals and in the event of malicious damage / vandalism
- If two or more parties are at fault or there may be a question as to who is at fault
- If the third-party vehicle involved in the accident has foreign number plates and there are difficulties with communication
- In case of theft, robbery (assault)
- In case of fire
Make a record of the accident scenario:
- Unless absolutely necessary, do not make changes to the scene of the accident before recording the facts (own report and/or authorities)
- Record traces and facts (e.g. traces, position of those involved)
- Make a sketch with measurements and write a description of the incident and have it signed by those involved in the accident and witnesses
- If possible, take photos of the accident scenario, traces and damage, from different angles and in detail
Record the facts:
In the event of damage/accidents involving third parties, a European Accident Statement must be completed together with those involved in the accident.
Claims notification by means of claims notification
The claims notification is made in writing using the:
- Online claims notification
- Insurance company claims notification
- European Accident Statement
- Glass damage – particularly to the windscreen, side window or rear window – must be repaired immediately to ensure road safety.
- After receipt of the claims notification, the glass repair shop will contact the customer.