Breakdown Round-the-clock breakdown assistance
A vehicle breakdown never comes at the right time. We help you quickly and efficiently.
What is a breakdown?
A breakdown refers to any technical defect that makes the vehicle impossible to drive.
What to do in the event of a breakdown?
- Get in touch with assistance.
- Make sure you have your driving licence at hand for the call.
- Describe your exact location and provide your telephone number.
- Describe the breakdown.
- Notify assistance that you require a replacement vehicle (if the breakdown is not fixed).
- Stay with the vehicle. No work will be carried out on an unoccupied vehicle.
If, in the event of a breakdown, you require a replacement vehicle to carry on driving and/or your vehicle has to be towed away, please get in touch directly with the relevant assistance service.
Business customers: You can find the relevant assistance service for you in the service card in your vehicle.
Swiss Post: You can find the relevant assistance service for you on the yellow sticker in the windscreen and/or in your folder in the vehicle.