Claim Professional help with vehicle damage
Damage to a vehicle is annoying. We provide telephone and administrative support and coordinate the repair of your vehicle with the bodywork shop and insurance company.
Submit a claim
Do you have a vehicle insurance claim, whether for glass damage, material damage or injury to persons? If so, you can submit your claim to us.
If you have any questions about submitting your claim, what to do next or on arranging a replacement vehicle, please get in touch with us:
+41 (0)58 827 61 54
You can reach our Service Center from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. non-stop on working days. Outside of these times, you will automatically be put through to assistance.
Post Company Cars Ltd
If, in the event of damage to your car or a breakdown, you require a replacement vehicle to carry on driving and/or your vehicle has to be towed away, we suggest you get in touch directly with the relevant assistance service
Business customers: You can find the relevant assistance service for you in the service card in your vehicle.
Swiss Post: You can find the relevant assistance service for you on the yellow sticker in the windscreen and/or in your folder in the vehicle.
What to do in the event of a claim?
You will find the key emergency numbers here:
Please see the following instructions for important information on what to do in the event of a claim.
You must involve the police in the following situations:
- Accidents that involve injury to persons
- Accidents with unknown causes (e.g. parking damage, vandalism)
- Accidents involving animals (but not in the event of damage caused by martens)
- If two or more parties are at fault or there may be a question as to who is at fault
- If the third-party vehicle involved in the accident has foreign number plates and there are difficulties with communication
- In the event of vehicle theft, break-ins and robbery (assault)
- In case of fire
Police (anywhere in Switzerland): 117
European emergency number: 112
2) Make a record of the accident and establish the facts
- Unless absolutely necessary, do not make changes to the scene of the accident before recording the facts (own report and/or authorities)
- In the event of damage/accidents involving third parties, a European Accident Statement must be completed together with those involved in the accident.
- Record traces and facts by taking photos from various different angles, and in detail (e.g. traces, position of those involved)
- Make a sketch with measurements and write a description of the incident and have it signed by those involved in the accident and witnesses
NB: Please ensure that there is a European Accident Statement in the vehicle at all times. We will be happy to send you a European Accident Statement on request.
3) Towing and continuing to drive
Please see the instructions in the Assistance section.
4) Submit a claim
Please submit your claim to us as soon as possible, specifically within the space of one working week maximum when submitting your claim online.
You can upload the European Accident Statement as well as photos documenting the damage and accident situation in your claim.
5) Registering for/performance of repairs
To book an appointment for repairs, you can contact the relevant bodywork garage directly. If you require a replacement vehicle whilst repairs are being carried out, please indicate this when you book your appointment.
Glass damage – particularly to the windscreen, side window or rear window – must be repaired immediately due to its impact on road safety. Please report any glass damage when you submit your claim. After receipt of the claim, the glass repair shop will contact you.