Vehicle return Coordinated return of the vehicle
Unless otherwise agreed, vehicles must be returned to a partner garage of Post Company Cars Ltd at the end of the contract period.
You will be contacted by the partner garage for the return.
Before returning the vehicle, the driver must ensure that the following work is completed:
- The vehicle must be returned in a clean condition (any costs incurred for additional cleaning will be charged to the user).
- Any defects or damage must be reported by means of a claims notification before the vehicle is returned.
- Place all vehicle keys, spare keys and fuel card(s) in the vehicle.
- Place additional wheels or tyres in the vehicle.
- Check vehicle documents for completeness (vehicle registration certificate, service record, user manual, vehicle folder etc.).
- The fuel tank must be at least half full.
- Take the vehicle to the partner garage on the agreed date.
- The return protocol (brought by the garage) must be reviewed and signed.
The driver can be held liable for missing items and undeclared defects.
The instructions above apply only to vehicles financed by Post Company Cars Ltd.