Easy access to e-charging stations and efficient billing
Easy access with the Swiss Post E-Mobility App
Find a charging station
- On an interactive map, you will see all 7,000 e-charging stations in our partner network, as well as recommended charging stations in your vicinity, including in-house stations.
- You can filter these stations by electricity type, power class, plug type, availability and so on.
Charge a vehicle
- Once you have selected the station you want, the Swiss Post E-Mobility App will direct you to this station and display the current fees.
- Start and stop the charging process with ease using the Swiss Post E-Mobility App or the RFID charge card.
- You can access real-time charging information via the Swiss Post E-Mobility App (charging time, energy quantity transferred).
Efficient billing through Post Company Cars
- We will send you a bill detailing your charging usage on a monthly basis, either broken down by vehicle or as a collective bill.
- Reporting will indicate the time and place of charging, charging costs, the amount of energy used in kWh and the charging duration.
- We create your users and activate the charging solution.
- Other services: definition of user roles and fee groups, activation of public charging points, incorporation of your own charging infrastructure into the back end.
- Support hotline for drivers. Languages: German, French, Italian and English. Our own employees provide this service (we do not use a call center abroad).
- Support for your fleet managers.